Thursday, January 8, 2009

More than a month later...

I know I'm bad. I keep on promising to update more and I don't.

Dixie is doing good. I won't be riding her for the next week or two though. I was thrown off of Vegas, my friend Cassie's horse. I landed on my shoulder and the doctor thinks I tore my muscles so it should take about 4-6 weeks to heal. It's already been two weeks and I really want to heal, in order to do that I shouldn't aggravate it anymore. Unfortunately, riding aggravates it.

I've been working on lunging and groundwork. I really need to do that anyways so it works.

Let's see, what else...I hate WINTER!! It just snowed an inch or two and I absolutely despise driving in the snow. Ooooh well, spring will be here soon I guess.

Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure :)




No comments: