Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Been A While

Well, it's been a while since I last posted. I have been mainly posting things on the forum so I feel talked out by the time that I usually post on here.

Things have been going ok with Dixie. I'm having a lot of problems with her within the last two days though. She has been shouldering out pretty bad and then she threw a fit when I took her in the pasture the other day. I won't go into details as it would a be a very long post but it included her have two bucking episodes, a little hop type rear thing, and just being a brat in general. Then yesterday I almost fell off twice and she shouldered out really really bad. It's just a little bit upsetting right now but I'm sure we'll get it figured out. I made sure to leave every ride on a good note and with her acting right but still.

I posted a bulletin on myspace the other night that will give you insight on what else is currently going on:

Front Shoes and Trimming = $75 approx.

Teeth Floating = $100 approx.

West Nile and Rabies Vaccination = $30 approx.

New Fly Sheet and Mask = $80 approx.

Having a sweet mare come up to the gate when I call her name and then put her soft velvetly nose on my cheek after I've been gone for two weeks because of my wisdom teeth surgery and dry socket experience = Priceless



Also, it looks like I'll probably be going on a trail ride with Dixie next week. It's my birthday on Wednesday and Sherri said that we'll definitely have to go then, unless of course something comes up. I'm so excited!

No comments: