Thursday, July 10, 2008

TV Shows

I'm going to combine today's ride with my post for tomorrow's. I posted a thread on the horse forum and I feel all talked out about our ride and training. Never thought that would happen!

So, instead, I'm doing a little review post TV Shows and why I love them. I do have that list of TV shows that I like off to the side, why not explain why I like them??


TV Shows
America's Next Top Model - Honestly, I don't watch this show for the realitiness of it. I love seeing the end results of the photos and commercials. I have a certain appreciation for photos.

Bones - I love this show so much! I love the relationship between Bones and Booth, I think it's very dependable, always there for you friendship and I love that. The cases are also usually interesting and different, there has often been times where they go along with Bones's or Booth's past life experience which is always cool to see them connecting to the case like that. I also love the relationship between Angela and Hoggins, I think they're adorable. I really can't believe that season finale, can't wait for next season.

Chuck - I was hooked on this show from day one. I love how Chuck is just any other ordinary guy, he's goofy, nerdy, and usually awkward and he's a very lovable character. And you gotta love the herd dynamics of the Nerd Herd, I think all of them are absolutely hilarious.

Desperate Housewives - Yes I know that most people look down on this show but I have to tell you, it is well written. I love the friendship of the 5, sometimes 6, women. They will always be there for each other, if nothing else proved this, this year's season finale did. Bree and Lynette are my absolute favorites. I like Susan and all but I really wish the show wasn't centered so much around her.

Eli Stone - I love all of his visions and the singing, that really adds an awesome element to the show. It's not one of my favorites but I really like this show and will continue to watch it. I also really like Eli and Maggie together.

Friday Night Lights - I never thought that I would like this show. I hate football, always have but I love this show. The characters are all wonderful and Tim is just plain out hot so it's always nice to watch him. And as much as I can stand Landry, I love the relationship between him and Tyra. Although I hate the way that they got them together, I think that was stupid even if they did handle the outcome well.

Gilmore Girls - Being an only daughter to a single mom, it was just natural for me to love this show. The dialogue is amazing. I also love Luke and Jess, they were my favorite characters. Even over Rory and Lorelai. I really didn't like Rory as much in the later seasons, she was ten times better before she met Logan. He's alright and all but she and Jess were just so much better together.

I will finish this tomorrow or sometime soon! Promise!

No comments: