Monday, June 30, 2008

It's official!!

Well, Sherri (I'm going to be using her name now, I'm getting sick of saying my mentor and I know not many people read this so it's not a big deal) asked me to go ahead and pay for Dixie's board for July and this will be the starting of my official lease.

I'm so excited...and a little scared. Everything financial has come to surface. I think I'll be fine. I'm in for a check next week so that should cover Dixie's board after my dad pays the first month. I think I'm going to have a little bit of trouble for a few months but after I get going and get move savings then I think I'll be just fine.

My mom came out last week and saw her, she really liked her so that's a plus. We got some good clips too of me riding. We also managed to capture some funny pictures of Dixie yawning. She was sooo tired after our very short ride.

No comments: